Proposte italiane e in italiano a Wikimania e Creative Commons 2021
Spazio di coordinamento per le proposte italiane e in italiano a Wikimania e CC Summit 2021 (il tema è celebrare i 20 anni di Wikipedia).
- 1 Wikimania 2021
- 2 Creative Commons Summit 2021
- 3 Submission affiliates a Wikimania
- 4 Proposta presentata da WikiDonne
- 5 Proposta presentata da Ferdinando e Maristella
- 6 Possibili temi
- 7 Partecipanti
Wikimania 2021 si svolge 13-17 agosto 2021.
Candidature di proposte entro il 18 giugno 2021.
Pagina di Wikimania 2021 con tutte le informazioni https://wikimania.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimania
Creative Commons Summit 2021
Conferenza Creative Commons Summit 2021 (20esimo anniversario di Creative Commons) - 20-24 settembre 2021
Candidature di proposte entro il 23 giugno 2021.
Temi per la conferenza di Creative Commons:
- Creators of the Commons – The faces, work, and stories of those building the Commons
- Powering the Commons – Exploring the tools, technology, and communities that power the Commons
- Open Education and Open Scholarship – Supporting and empowering communities that practice open access to education and scholarship
- Open Galleries, Libraries, Archives, and Museums – Improving and expanding open access to cultural heritage + Hack4OpenGLAM
- Policy and Advocacy promoting the Commons – Strategies for legal action and copyright reform
Submission affiliates a Wikimania
Propongo di richiedere uno slot di 90 minuti per delle presentazioni in italiano.
L’idea è quella avere uno spazio in italiano che presenti le nostre esperienza che possono avere rilevanza internazionale (patrimonio, OSM, attenzione alle lingue minori…).
Le presentazioni brevi (5-10-15 minuti max) in italiano, con sottotitoli in inglese e realizzate prima. Wikimedia Italia può finanziare la trascrizione e la traduzione per i sottotitoli.
Wikimania session in Italian
A session meant to support newcomers in Italian and to provide an overview of the movement with reference to the present experiences in Italian and in Italy in the areas of education & GLAM, partnerships, advocacy, community and minority languages. Furthermore the session presents some experimental projects heading towards our future in the field of theatrical productions, matching volunteers with GLAMs and reviewing Wikipedia content to support the editorial work of the community.
A session meant to support newcomers in Italian and to provide an overview of the movement with reference to the present experiences in Italian and in Italy in the areas of education & GLAM, partnerships, advocacy, community and minority languages. Furthermore the session presents some experimental projects heading towards our future: the production of theatrical works portraying protagonists of the free culture movement and involving new networks and audiences, the matching of small museums with Wikimedia and OpenStreetMap volunteers and two studies meant to support editorial work of the community by reporting on the status of Wikipedia articles related to the national school curriculum and the status of Wikipedia articles related to municipalities and heritage (with a comparative analysis of Italy, Spain and France).
The session targets newcomers who speak Italian and the community at large with our focus on case studies in Italian and/or from Italy. The session provides recorded lightening talks (10 minutes) in Italian with subtitles in English.
- A short introduction to Wikimania in Italian for our beginners (how the conference is structured, what they can find during the event, which are hot topics…)
- Presentation education & GLAM, partnerships, advocacy, community and minority languages with international examples and the current situation in Italy
- Producing theatrical works portraying protagonists of the free culture movement to involve new networks and audiences
- Matching small museums with Wikimedia and OpenStreetMap volunteers
- Reviewing the status of Wikipedia articles to support editorial work of the community: the status of the national school curriculum and of municipalities and heritage (with a comparative analysis of Italy, Spain and France).
1. Getting a sense of the Wikimedia movement in Italian 2. Having access to an overview of what’s going on in the projects in Italian and linked to Italy 3. A short and practical presentation of three innovative approaches supporting free knowledge (theatrical portraits of protagonists of the free knowledge movement and research to support editorial work)
- 08:00am - 12:00pm UTC
- 12:00pm - 04:00pm UTC
A session in Italian with subtaitles in English at Wikimania allows a broader international participation from the Italian-speaking community and it provides an access point to Italian-speaking newcomers. Furthermore this session based on short lightening talks is coauthored by a team of volunteers and Wikimedia Italia staff, with a specific care for gender balance. The proposal of the block has been openly discussed in a wiki page of the chapter and in the Wikimedia chapter mailing list and it will be notified on Wikipedia in Italian to invite short presentations.
Level of expertise expected from participants
Proposta non accettata
Mi spiace, la proposta non è stata approvata.
After a thorough submission review process, we have selected the proposals that will form part of the Wikimania 2021 programming. As much as we would have liked to, we were not able to select your submission.
Although your proposal Wikimania session in Italian was not selected for the track you applied for, we still have another opportunity for you to host your proposal at Wikimania! We will be having an [unconference] track at Wikimania and would love for you to still host your session there. This track will not have language and tech support but it gives you the opportunity to make what you wish for your session. It is completely self organized - so you get to decide how you want to manage it within a set of guardrails.
If you are interested in hosting an Unconference session, please review the Wikimania 2021 Page to obtain more information. An Unconference section will be available shortly with more details and sign-up information.
We would really like to see you at Wikimania 2021 - please use this link to register!
We look forward to having you join us as an attendee, as an unconference presenter or both!
Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns.
Proposta presentata da WikiDonne
La proposta presentata da WikiDonne User Group/WikiDonne-APS dal titolo Women's biographies, beyond Wikipedia: Wikibooks! è stata selezionata. Si tratta di un case study sull'esperienza del wikibook Profili di donne lucane che verrà presentata il 14 agosto dalle 17 alle 17,45 da Camelia Boban, Lorenza Colicigno, Daniela de Scisciolo e Luigi Catalani.
Women's biographies, beyond Wikipedia: Wikibooks!
We all know about the huge gender gap in our projects. How can a woman's biography be saved from loss, after a deletion procedure, by still keeping it in the Wikimedia projects? To tell women, their history and their stories and achievements, do we necessarily have to focus only on Wikipedia? We think not. All Wikimedia projects, as containers of free knowledge, can guard and tell the female world: one of them is Wikibooks!
This is a case study that for four consecutive years involved schools, associations (CIDI - Democratic Teachers Initiative Center of Potenza and Comitato di genere - Gender Citizenship Committee), local political and administrative administrations, Wikimedia affiliates such as WikiDonne User Group and Wikimedia Italia and other local wiki groups, like Basilicata Wiki. An initiative that has seen as protagonists students of the artistic high school "Walter Gropius" and that has set in motion an entire territory for the creation of the wikibook "Profilo di donne lucane - Profiles of Lucanian women": https://it.wikibooks.org/wiki/Profili_di_donne_lucane.
Proposta presentata da Ferdinando e Maristella
La proposta presentata da Ferdinando e Maristella sul lavoro fatto con UniBA è stata unita ad altre proposte riguardanti collaborazioni universitarie:
- Transl/editathons@University of Bari: from theory to practice with Wikimedia projects submitted by Ferdinando Traversa
- Experience and perspectives of PetrSU students in Wikipedia, Wikiversity and Wikidata submitted by Andrew Krizhanovsky
- Online Edu Wiki camp and beyond submitted by Nebojsa Ratkovic
Il titolo globale ora è A variety of approaches to teaching students in Wikimedia projects (Wikipedia, Wikiversity, Wikidata, Wikivoyage, Wiki camp and beyond) e il formato sarà Panel Discussion (45 min),
- Mizar suggerisce lingue minori, edizione di Wikipedia in ladino, ruolo di Wikisource per dialetti e lingue minori