The final balance 2019 was discussed and approved on the 21th April 2020 during the Assembly.
|Customers in Italy||16.010,28 €|
|Liquids Founds||622.916,96 €|
|Intesa San Paolo||334.470,41 €|
|Cash-in-hand and cash equivalents||620,72 €|
|Cash-in-hand and cash equivalents||88,18 €|
|Prepaid debit cards and credit cards||532,54 €|
|Financial Fixed Assets||323.073,00 €|
|Equity investments in other companies||2.525,82 €|
|Others Investments||2.525,82 €|
|Long-term receivables from investee companies||320.531,35 €|
|Dar Casa||70.531,35 €|
|CGM Finance||250.015,83 €|
|Various credits||387,38 €|
|Receivables from the tax authorities in 12 months||320,04 €|
|Receivables from the tax authorities (bonus dl 66/2014)||320,04 €|
|Social security and welfare institutions in 12 months||67,34 €|
|TOTAL ASSETS||962.387,62 €|
|Suppliers in Italy||6.160,48 €|
|Cash and cash equivalent||799,89 €|
|Credit cards||799,89 €|
|Net worth||644.281,62 €|
|Management Found||70.000,00 €|
|Endowment fund||30.000,00 €|
|Profits and losses from previous years||544.281,62 €|
|Profits from previous years||544.281,62 €|
|Provisions for risks, charges and severance pay||22.047,36 €|
|Seniority indemnity funds||22.047,36 €|
|Severance pay provision found||22.047,36 €|
|Various debts||17.185,01 €|
|Tax debts||6.085,05 €|
|Withholding employees||1.488,71 €|
|Withholding self-employment||624,00 €|
|Tax debts||1.957,00 €|
|Debts to the tax authorities for substitute tax on severance pay||50,42 €|
|Social security and welfare institutions in 12 months||4.233,00 €|
|INPS co. co. co.||543,00 €|
|Debts to employee||6.866,96 €|
|Wages and salaries||6.866,96 €|
|TOTAL LIABILITIES||690.474,36 €|
Statement of income
|Value of production||166.046,89 €|
|Raw, ancillary and consumable materials and goods||7.683,72 €|
|Purchase consumables||1.511,62 €|
|Expenses for promotional and advertising materials||4.770,93 €|
|Stationery and office products||1.401,17 €|
|Costs for services||155.262,58 €|
|Expenses for promotional / advertising services||3.369,00 €|
|Spese per organizzazione eventi||6.945,81 €|
|Expenses for event organization||2.439,51 €|
|Expenses for postal services and transport||1.473,94 €|
|Compensation for professional services||24.316,35 €|
|Administrative and legal consultancy||25.332,06 €|
|Telephone charges||1.681,36 €|
|Coordinated and ongoing collaborations||25.607,00 €|
|Social Charges co. co. co.||4.776,94 €|
|Banking and payment services||3.174,26 €|
|Other servicies||266,13 €|
|Fees for casual workers||7.874,00 €|
|Software service charges||5.989,27 €|
|Training expenses||658,04 €|
|Web servicies expenses||8.645,82 €|
|Travel expenses for staff and volunteers||32.713,09 €|
|’'Cost of third party assets||3.100,59 €|
|Personnel cost||102.973,69 €|
|Wages and salaries||76.137,74 €|
|Wages and salaries||76.137,74 €|
|Social security contributions||20.215,28 €|
|Employee social charges||19.856,82 €|
|’'Severance pay||6.620,67 €|
|Provision for T.F.R.||6.620,67 €|
|’Provisions and other expenses'||12.510,47 €|
|Various management charges||12.510,47 €|
|Ordinary contingent liabilities||9.998,01 €|
|Books and newspapers||2.150,00 €|
|Wikimedia movement contributions||320,00 €|
|Tax penalties for industrious repentance||42,46 €|
|Financial income and expenses||4,79 €|
|Interest and other financial charges||4,79 €|
|Passive rounding||3,04 €|
|Passive interests and duties||1,75 €|
|Extraordinary income and charges, taxes||5.431,00 €|
|Income taxes||5.431,00 €|
|IRES from non-deductible exercise||887,00 €|
|IRAP from non-deductible exercise||4.544,00 €|
|’TOTAL OUTPUTS'||286.966,84 €|
|'Production value and various revenues||558.422,05 €|
|Revenues from sales and services||27.817,77 €|
|Revenues from training courses||27.817,77 €|
|Other income||3.114,13 €|
|Ordinary contingent assets||250,41 €|
|Revenues from flat rate VAT for special schemes||2.863,72 €|
|Income from institutional activities||527.490,15 €|
|Income from membership fees||8.044,30 €|
|Proceeds from donations||27.629,89 €|
|Financial income and expenses||458,05 €|
|’'Other financial incomes||458,05 €|
|Interest income||7,93 €|
|Social loan interest income||450,12 €|
|’TOTAL REVENUE'||558.880,10 €|
- All the activities of the 2019 are described in the Activities report available also in the English version.
- The item "Contributi movimento Wikimedia" is lower if compared with the previous years. Usually the main part of this entry is a money transfer to Wikimedia Germany to contribute for the charge about activities at the EU. For this year there was not this entry because Wikimedia Italia contributed more than usual in 2018.
- "Insurance costs" is the automatic renew of the contracts stipulated in the past years.
- "Administrative and legal consultancy", include the ordinary costs for labor consultant, bookkeeping and legal advice. For this year it include also the consultancy for the selection of personnel, adjustment of the statute (necessary for the Third Sector Reform) and a specific consultancy for the program Wiki Loves Monuments e patrimonio culturale’’.
- "Staff and volunteer travel expenses" unifies the items "Staff travel expenses" and "Member / volunteer travel expenses" which were distinct in the previous financial statements. Approximately two thirds of the expenses were borne by volunteers and one third by paid staff.
- "Passive rentals" includes meeting rooms and spaces for hours or days. Exceptionally for the 2019, there are no charges for the office at BASE Milano.
- The main component of the "Customers" item of the balance sheet is a part of the agreement with BEIC, which was settled in January 2020.
- The "Suppliers" item consists of invoices received in 2019 but, as of December 31st, not yet paid. These are almost exclusively invoices received in the last days of the year and paid at the beginning of 2020.
- "Equity investments in other companies" include the membership fee to cooperativa Dar Casa (25,82 €) e and the shares of CGM Finance (2500 €).
- "Long-term receivables from investee companies" are deposits opened at the cooperative Dar Casa and CGM Finance, according to financial investment policy. All deposits can be liquidated with notice which ranges from 1 to 30 days depending on the case.
- The ratio between the highest and lowest gross salary of employees over the year is 1.44. This ratio is calculated among the employees alone as at 31 December 2019 is 1.29. The calculation considers the gross annual salary defined by the individual contract, which may not correspond to what is actually received due to contracts started or concluded during the year, leave, overtime, etc.
Major public contributions
As required by law 124/2017, paragraph 125, it follows a list of the public contributions (grants, contributions, paid assignments and in any case economic benefits of any kind) received by the association in 2019. This list was published during the year.
|09/04/2019||€459,00||Unione dei Comuni del Montiferru e Alto Campidano||Training in the library|
|31/05/2019||€290,00||Fondazione Edmund Mach||Training in the library|
|22/07/2019||€4.880,00||Politecnico di Milano - DCMC - Dipartimento di Chimica, materiali e Ingegneria C||Training for university students|
|30/07/2019||€854,00||ISTITUTO TECNICO COMMERCIALE - LUCIO LOMBARDO RADICE -||Training|
|25/07/2019||€671,00||LICEO SCIENTIFICO - ENRICO MEDI - Uff_eFatturaPA||Training course for the year 2018/2019|
|26/07/2019||€1.220,00||Politecnico di Milano - DCMC - Dipartimento di Chimica, materiali e Ingegneria C||Assistence for the Ph.D. course Science, Technology, Society and Wikipedia|
|16/10/2019||€910,00||ISTRUZIONE SECONDARIA SUPERIORE - IS 'MARTINI' SCHIO||PON Schio|
|16/10/2019||€225,00||Banca D'Italia - Divisione Segreteria Dipartimento ECS||Participation of a functionary at the Summer school "I progetti Wikimedia per le istituzioni culturali" - Milano, 9-13 settembre 2019|
|10/10/2019||€250,00||Università Degli Studi di Genova - Area apprendimento permanente e orientamento||Participation of a functionary at the Summer school "I progetti Wikimedia per le istituzioni culturali" - Milano, 9-13 settembre 2019|
|02/12/2019||€10.500,00||Fondazione Biblioteca Europea di Informazione e Cultura||Wikipedian in residence - Anno 2018|
|€20.259,00||Total contributions from public institutions|
The list is for cash, and the dates of actual receipt of payment are indicated. Some contributions may fall within 2018, so are not indicated as related to 2019 but not yet collected.
The association makes use of the work of employees, collaborators and professionals. It is possible that the people who receive these positions, typically assigned following an open selection procedure and always in compliance with the regulation on conflict of interest, are members. In 2019 these were a total of € 14,815.53, divided as follows.
|Payments to members for professional services||€2.640,00|
|Payments to shareholders for occasional services||€1.450,00|
|Payments to shareholders for coordinated and ongoing collaborations||€10.725,53|
|Total remuneration to shareholders||€14.815,53|
No employee of the association during 2019 is a member. No member of the board of the directive received any compensation.